Cyber Monday is here and there are a ton of great deals on desktop PCs. Retailers are offering killer discounts on everything from home office PCs to high-end gaming rigs and stylish all-in-ones. Still, not all computer businesses are built equal. When shopping for a new desktop PC, it’s important to know which deal is really worth it. To help, we’ve curated the best Cyber Monday computer deals that will help you get the best performance for your money.
Best Desktop Computer Deals on Cyber Monday
Impressive deals are offered by Dell, HP, Newegg and Adorama. We’ll update this list as more deals become available, but the PCs below are all great values and we’re confident the prices on these models won’t get much cheaper than they already are.
- Desktop XPS, Core i7/RTX 6700 XT/8 GB RAM/256 GB SSD, $1,099.99 (27% off Dell)
- Alienware Aurora R14, Ryzen 9/RX 6800 XT/16GB RAM/512GB SSD/1TB HDD, $1,799.99 (25% off Dell)
- MSI Aegis ZS, Ryzen 7/RX 6700 XT/16GB RAM/1TB SSD, $999.99 (33% off at BestBuy)
- CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme, Core i9/RTX 3070/16GB RAM/1TB SSD/2TB HDD, $1,769.99 (26% off Adorama)
- MSI Codex R, Core i5/RTX 3060/16 GB RAM/512 GB SSD, $999.00 (33% off Adorama)
- MSI Aegis ZS, Ryzen 5/RX 6600/16GB RAM/500GB SSD, $899.00 (25% off Newegg)
- Skytech Blaze 3.0, Ryzen 7/RTX 3080/16GB RAM/1TB SSD, $1,699.99 (29% off Newegg)
- Skytech Blaze 3.0, Core i5/RTX 3060/16GB RAM/500GB SSD, $899.99 (18% off Amazon)
- HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop, Ryzen 7/RX 6600XT/16GB RAM/512GB SSD, $799.99 (35% off Amazon)
For the budget conscious, the HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop currently on sale for 35% off on Amazon is a great deal. For $800 you’ll get a solid budget gaming build complete with a Ryzen 7 and an RX 6600 XT. This is enough to handle modern games with decent graphics settings, including the famous ray tracing. If you can stretch your budget a little further, the MSI Aegis ZS on sale for 33% off at BestBuy is also an excellent budget option with a little more power behind it.
For something with more premium features, check out the CyberPower PC Gamer Supreme on sale for 33% off at Adorama. It comes with a solid midrange CPU and GPU combo and tons of storage.
Best Cyber Monday All-in-One Computer Deals
While gaming computer deals are cheap, finding a good value on complete deals is a little trickier. However, HP’s solid lineup of AiO computers are currently on sale and are some of our highest value picks. Apple’s iMacs are also being offered at a discount and now is one of the only times you can get them on sale.
- HP AiO 24, Ryzen 5/AMD Radeon Graphics/16GB RAM/512GB SSD/1TB HDD/23.5 inch 1080p display, $719.99 (24% off HP)
- HP Envy AiO 34, Core i5/GTX 1650/16 GB RAM/512 GB SSD/34 inch 1440p display, $1,549.99 (23% off HP)
- HP EliteOne 870 G9, Integrated Core i5/Intel UHD Graphics/8GB RAM/256GB SSD/27-inch 1080p Display, $999.99 (53% off HP)
- HP AiO 27, Core i7/Intel Iris Xe Integrated Graphics/12GB RAM/256GB SSD/27-inch 1080p Display, $959.99 (28% off Amazon)
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M70a, Core i5/Intel UHD Integrated Graphics/16GB RAM/512GB SSD/21.5 inch 1080p Display, $989.50 (50% off Lenovo)
- Inspiron 27 AiO, Core i7/MX550/32GB RAM/1TB SSD/27 inch 1080p touchscreen, $1,199.99 (26% off Dell)
- Apple iMac, M1/8GB RAM/256GB SSD/23.5 inch 4.5K display, $1,479.99 ($20 off Adorama)
- Apple iMac, Core i7/5500 XT/8GB RAM/512GB SSD/27-inch 5K Display, $1,699.99 (26% off at BestBuy)
If you’re looking for an affordable personal or family computer, the HP AiO 27 is a decent option, and it’s on sale for 28% off on Amazon. Or check out the Inspiron 27 AiO on sale for 26% off at Dell. It’s a little more expensive, but it offers solid performance for a great value. Apple enthusiasts will be happy to see that there are some iMac models on sale, like the latest version with a Core i7 at 26% off at BestBuy, which is the best you’ll ever see in an Apple product.
Are Cyber Monday Desktop Computer Deals Worth It?
Yes, Cyber Monday is a great time to get a good deal on a solid PC. But make no mistake, some retailers Does mark some consumer items as Cyber Monday deals, when in fact the price reductions are just typical sale prices. At PCWorld, we do our best to only highlight deals that meet two criteria: the product itself is something we would gladly buy, and the price of the product has reached or fallen below its all-time low price.
Are Cyber Monday’s Desktop PC Deals Substandard?
No, there is nothing bad about PCs themselves. It’s true that a Cyber Monday PC’s specs might be a little behind (as the GPU might be an older model), or perhaps the RAM count or SSD size might be less than the maximum. But that’s all relative, and we only recommend PCs with prices that recognize the quality of the components inside the machine.
What should I look for in a computer deal on Cyber Monday?
You’ll see a dizzying array of deals when looking for a desktop computer on Cyber Monday, but not all of them will be good values. When looking at your new computer’s CPU, get at least an Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5, both of which will provide plenty of processing power for everyday computing tasks. If you don’t intend to do any PC gaming, feel free to save some money by using integrated graphics.
However, if you’re looking to play games, we recommend at least an Nvidia GeForce 3060 or AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT, as these are the cheapest discrete graphics cards that can handle ray tracing well. If you’re not interested in those high-end lighting effects, however, the RTX 3050 and Radeon RX 6600 also deliver good 1080p gaming performance at even lower prices.
As for RAM, go for a minimum of 16GB for content creation apps and games, but for general internet browsing and mundane office tasks, 8GB should suffice. Storage size depends on your personal needs, but it’s generally a good idea to opt for an SSD over a standard HDD as they are much faster and don’t significantly affect the price of a desktop PC. Also, if you plan on opting for an all-in-one with an integrated screen, look for a screen with a minimum resolution of 1080p.
What are the best Cyber Monday computer deals?
Right now, we’re seeing good deals from Dell on their desktop PC lineup, both their Alienware gaming lineup and their XPS productivity desktop lineup. Additionally, various CyberPowerPCs are being discounted at different retailers. If you’re looking for an all-in-one computer, HP is the right place to look right now. HP is offering discounts on several different models, from the entry-level 24-inch AiO to the top-of-the-line 34-inch AiO.
When is Cyber Monday?
This year, Cyber Monday is on Monday, November 28th. To take advantage of the best deals and grab them before they run out of stock, we suggest logging in at midnight.